Want to write for TechZama?
You are welcome to it. We invite good knowledgeable tech writers here.
Though, to avoid spam we have to incorporate a few guidelines to follow for your guest post to be accepted.
All is to save each other’s time and to be more productive. 🙂
The guidelines for the guest posts are kept simple and will be easy to learn for genuine writers and Bloggers.
Guest Post Guidelines at TechZama
- The article has to be written in English only, with no grammar and punctuation errors.
- The content you want to publish should not be published anywhere else, and will not be. We check every article through CopyScape. Keep it plagiarism FREE. (It will be removed if we come to know, you published elsewhere).
- The articles published here should go according to the blog content categories, Windows, Android, Networking, How To Guides, Browsers, and more. (Get an idea going through the categories)
- Include screenshots and images where required, with a minimum of 800+ words.
- Only Bloggers are allowed for FREE Guest Post.
If the post gets accepted,
What you will Get?
- You will get more exposure to your website
- A link to your website or blog
- Your post will be shared on social media to get more visibility to the website and your profile too.
Finally – How to Pitch for the Guest Post at TechZama?
Well, it easy to get your article published if you have read the GUIDELINES above.
- Send us THREE content ideas to choose from to firstname.lastname@example.org, (We will revert to your email, choose one of them)
- Email subject headline “Guest Post at TechZama“.
- If the article gets accepted, you will be notified through email with 4 business days.
Stay sharp and Happy blogging!